ENABLING LIKE-MINDED ARTS ORGANIZATIONS TO COLLABORATE AT A MARKET LEVEL TO ATTRACT NEW AUDIENCES
Arts and cultural organizations are inherently collaborative, joining together to support local advocacy groups, and community databases. Many organizations often participate in direct mail list share programs, MogoARTS’ Audience Exchange applies this practice digitally across 26 active markets. With MogoARTS’ advanced technology and scale, we are in a unique position to leverage data to help these organizations collaborate in acquiring new audiences and increase ticket sales by targeting the most qualified, local arts audiences.
Click the button below to download the one-sheet to learn more about the partnership between
MogoARTS and the Denver Audience Exchange Market.
WANT MORE MARKETING TIPS?
5 Ways Arts Marketers are Driving Online Ticket Sales
What factors should you consider and weigh when developing, implementing, and optimizing a digital arts marketing plan?
This article gives arts marketers key considerations for the development and measurement of their arts marketing programs. Download the article and learn how arts organizations like the Stratford Festival, SFJAZZ, California Musical Theatre, and others are using digital marketing to drive the long-term success of their arts marketing programs, including:
- How to actively measure what matters to your arts organization using the appropriate digital marketing tools and technologies
- The types of technologies available to arts marketers and the impact technology can have on campaign performance
- How to ensure your measurement data is accurate and how to market to patrons one-to-one, on the individual patron level
- Ways to reach your audience in high-quality or premium digital environments like the New York Times and Spotify
- How to leverage your patron file and offline data like direct mailing lists to target your audience online