Boston Ballet and MogoARTS Marketing joined forces to share the love of dance with the Boston community. In the early stages of the partnership, Boston Ballet has already seen marked results. Paid search and display were utilized for the first time to market Boston Ballet’s The Nutcracker on-sale promotion and delivered an exceptional return in early ticket sales for the holiday classic. Click the button below to download the one sheet to learn more about the partnership and its early success.
5 Ways Arts Marketers are Driving Online Ticket Sales
What factors should you consider and weigh when developing, implementing, and optimizing a digital arts marketing plan?
This article gives arts marketers key considerations for the development and measurement of their arts marketing programs. Download the article and learn how arts organizations like the Stratford Festival, SFJAZZ, California Musical Theatre, and others are using digital marketing to drive the long-term success of their arts marketing programs, including:
- How to actively measure what matters to your arts organization using the appropriate digital marketing tools and technologies
- The types of technologies available to arts marketers and the impact technology can have on campaign performance
- How to ensure your measurement data is accurate and how to market to patrons one-to-one, on the individual patron level
- Ways to reach your audience in high-quality or premium digital environments like the New York Times and Spotify
- How to leverage your patron file and offline data like direct mailing lists to target your audience online
MogoARTS Marketing offers full-service marketing from ideation to execution. Our expert team designs custom campaigns, with digital advertising enhanced by machine learning, to deliver measurable results for arts organizations.
If you want to keep in touch with us, subscribe to our Digital Digest newsletter! Each month MogoARTS delivers the latest and greatest in digital marketing right to your inbox. Enjoy the good reads, and happy marketing!