The Denver Center for the Performing Arts approached MogoARTS to create a return-to-market strategy to reengage lapsed and returning audiences to its annual interactive Christmas Experience, Camp Christmas at an offsite location in Lakewood, CO.
Click the button below to download the one-sheet to learn more about the partnership.
5 Ways Arts Marketers are Driving Online Ticket Sales
What factors should you consider and weigh when developing, implementing, and optimizing a digital arts marketing plan?
This article gives arts marketers key considerations for the development and measurement of their arts marketing programs. Download the article and learn how arts organizations like the Stratford Festival, SFJAZZ, California Musical Theatre, and others are using digital marketing to drive the long-term success of their arts marketing programs, including:
- How to actively measure what matters to your arts organization using the appropriate digital marketing tools and technologies
- The types of technologies available to arts marketers and the impact technology can have on campaign performance
- How to ensure your measurement data is accurate and how to market to patrons one-to-one, on the individual patron level
- Ways to reach your audience in high-quality or premium digital environments like the New York Times and Spotify
- How to leverage your patron file and offline data like direct mailing lists to target your audience online